View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
Unireader
Unireader began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 600
Library sync making mulitple copies

Some people seem to have issues with multiple copies when they set the ebook Library sync for the same collections on both the Reader and memory card, but that's not my problem. I haven't done this. Instead, my new reader is just making a new copy of the same synced book each time I plug it in and start syncing. Over and over until the memory card or the Reader memory is full. So I sent a message to Sony about this and it doesn't seem like they even bothered to read my message. They just sent a standardized reply about the above issue (syncing the same collection to multiple card and reader memory). There was no indication in the email on how to follow up and no response when I sent a further reply to the email address it came from. So maybe someone here has seen this problem/figured out a solution?

I tried Calibre but it has no sync either. At this point, I'm pretty annoyed with the Sony library software. If I can't sync anyway, I'll just use Calibre, but then I lose access to getting titles from the Sony bookstore...
Unireader is offline   Reply With Quote