View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 12:43 PM   #73
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@knc1: Yep, older devices have it in /etc/rc.d/functions IIRC . The actual content is slightly different, though. (ie. it might not be as simple as just swapping the script to source).
Thanks!

I am working backward in history -

I should have a K5-touch to play with by the time I finish with the K5-paperwhites.

Have K4s - in both colors (and more parts on the way).

Have my own k3+3G (and more in various states of "broke") on the way.

Have some DX "parts" on the way, if required by the DXG that was donated to the KUAL project. (The get your spare joystick button now, while they are cheap, strategy).

Have some K2s on the way both Wifi and Wifi+3G

By the time I finish "mixing and matching" all the parts, I hope to have a complete set of "testing machines" here (in time for this fall).

- - - - -

Oh, and I have a ton of Wall Warts/Charger Cables on the way - -
just to keep all of the above junk nursing on electricity.

So many in fact, that I might give them away as incentives on wiki.knetconnect.com, when that site reopens for new registration (sometime) this fall.

Will be giving that "incentive" program some thought until then.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote