View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 09:14 AM   #8
robinson
Zealot
robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

kyteflyer, key is having it accessible from within the ebook reader, especially when you tap on a word or look up its meaning. One of the leading Palm ebook readers (Palm Fiction, perhaps), let you download and use additional dictionaries, including the unabridged 1913. Quite spiffy!

Months later, I know, but I appreciate the reply. I'll have to see whether there's a way of rigging something up. I did once try turning that dictionary into an epub file (also hoping to figure out clickable links), but ran into problems. I'm usually reading off line, so a web browser won't work.
robinson is offline   Reply With Quote