View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 01:30 PM   #1156
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Malor View Post
I think no, since this is the follow-up to my response:

End of discussion. I replied another time but I've not received an answer yet. I hope it's only an error of the operator, maybe she thought the bug was only for a specific book (even if I was very clear IMHO...)
Just by reading, without any other clue, I understand that as being an ebook not bought via Kobo as opposed to an ebook coming from the Kobo store since it's not written "we support kepub files and not epub files". Once again, Kobo sells epub ebooks. Before buying the Mini I had many epubs from Kobo, but no kepubs.

On the other hand, you're the one who was in touch with them so you clearly know what you asked and what reply you got
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote