View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 10:28 PM   #28
aecardenas
Kafkaesque
aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
Any way to get this in an ePub version?
Hi, Glen. Thank you for your interest. Right now, the only versions of The Gestalt Man are for Kindle and paperback. I used to have Nook and Smashword versions before...but I had so little movement on those platforms that I decided to consolidate to the Kindle version to simply things for myself in terms of marketing focus and data management.

But recently I've been reviewing that decision and may actual re-diversive my platforms again, to give readers more options. Not sure yet. But if I do, then it probably won't occur till sometime after May.
aecardenas is offline   Reply With Quote