View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 11:35 AM   #519
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I listening to the Complet Enchanter (that's not a typo by the way) by Pratt and de Camp right now. It's one of my favorite books. The reader is Ray Chase. He is a reader rather than a voice actor, i.e. he doesn't use different voices for different characters, he just reads the book.

It's been a while since I listened to a audiobook with this style of reading. It's ok. The story line is good enough to hold my attention. I would prefer a really good voice actor, but on the other hand, I've had other favorite books that were ruined for me by a bad voice actor.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote