View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 05:22 PM   #116
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Critteranne View Post
Wow! They're right. You can't tell from the table of contents, at least in the cirst book. The TOC shows only the TOC for the first book. But when you go to the last chapter of Student Nurse, you're only about half-way through.

Luckily I only bought the first one. But now I might buy another. And why didn't the publisher promote these as bundles? These came from Wiley, not a small outfit.
So what does it say after the last chapter? How many locations are in the book?

I saw this post, too, but didn't believe it was correct after looking at the TOC.

ETA: It looks like another case where they just pasted the info to the ebook from the hardback even though it is not the same.

Remember - if anyone bought all of these and ended up with duplicates, you have 7 days to return these to Amazon for a refund.

Last edited by NightBird; 02-23-2013 at 05:35 PM.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote