View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 10:49 PM   #37
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I can easily take the average Word document and make it look good. Since in Word, you can do a search/replace on styles, I could do the _text_ & *text* for bold and italics, export the text as text, import into Sigil, do the splitting there, make the style sheet, add back in the italics and bold, make sure the section breaks are correct and done. It's not rocket science.

In fact, if anyone wants to pay me to fix up your eBook's formatting, let me know.
You could easily make a macro to do that for you without needing to do a search and replace.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote