View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 10:48 PM   #4
Top100EbooksRank
Banned
Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
I think that the problem is the fact that people prefer to try the new OS on their old hardware. Microsoft Corp has sold 40 million Windows 8 licenses in the month since the launch.

There is a very good reason for users to want to test the OS first. When I got a laptop with Vista back in 2007, and I hated it, I was surprised to find out that I couldn't downgrade because there were no drivers for that model for XP. It's always best to be cautious with new Windows OS.
the 40 million licenses are sold to manufacturers, not the end users.
Top100EbooksRank is offline   Reply With Quote