View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:50 AM   #176
Katel
Evangelist
Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
I really discovered ebooks when reading a thread in a forum on eBay where they were discussing their new Kindle. Thus followed an absorbing search with my Friend Google and somehow Mobileread came up. I learnt so much here, but particularly what interested me was that ePubs (for borrowing from libraries) needed a different device. Now I've had my Kobo Touch for about a month and it's hardly out of my hands. And I've got a new Forum - this one. It's addictive.
Katel is offline   Reply With Quote