View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 08:32 PM   #36
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
I found this site, it's basically just an epub reader that is displayed within a browser window. It lets you upload though and share the links to the file.

http://www.magicscroll.net/

I'm fairly certain I could build something similar using templates and open source ideas. Marketing is another thing entirely, but we are talking about books here, not things to sell etc...
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote