View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 03:52 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Creating folders on ICS is pretty much the same on iOS. Press and hold on an icon and move it over another icon and let it go.
That's what the information I found on Google said, but I can't make it work. Tapping and holding an icon, and dragging it over another icon, just makes the other icon move out of the way. As I say, the only way I've found to do it is to tap and hold the icon, then drag it to the folder icon right at the top of the screen. That creates a folder, and puts the dragged icon into it. Is it possible that this has changed in ICS (which my device is running), perhaps?

Thanks for the explanation of apps and widgets - much appreciated.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote