View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 05:02 PM   #1
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Lot of 10 Dark Blue 505's for $2k

Noticed this on ebay today:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-of-10-Sony-D...3286.m14.l1318

I have a silver, but still wish I had a blue (for the contrast. I think in general the silver looks prettier in person). $200 per 505 is a real good price. If I had the cash I'd almost consider buying and reselling on ebay. If there were a way for people to chip in safely (without fear of being cheated out of a lot of money) this would be a good deal for a group buy on mobileread..
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote