View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 06:23 AM   #12
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasyfan View Post
The Remains of the Day is available in an epub format from iTunes. In fact, it's significantly cheaper than the Kindle edition and well formatted. However, you might need an Apple device or computer to read it. If it can be imported into Calibre from iBooks, then it could probably be read in other epub devices. Has anyone done such an import?

Unfortunately, The Rings of Saturn is not available―in Europe, anyway―perhaps it is in the US iTunes store.
Calibre does not have a plug-in to remove the Apple DRM, so books purchased from iTunes can only be read on an Apple device (as I recently found out to my cost). I won't be buying any more iBooks from Apple.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote