View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 10:37 AM   #27
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I'm gobsmacked that Little Dorrit made it to the top ten, much less number three. I agree that Nicholas Nickleby and Bleak House should be there; both are better novels than anything in the bottom five. I'm betting on Nicholas Nickleby for the number two spot as I don't count A Christmas Carol as one of the novels. A big humph to the list, though.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote