View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 06:48 PM   #75
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@carmenchu - thx for the bug report, I will make sure it is fixed for the next version. I suspect it has been broken for a long time. Both the Import and Export menu options will throw that error.

As for your suggestion, I'm afraid I don't really see it happening in this plugin. It is too bespoke to a specific purpose, and requires inputs that don't match those that Open With works with.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote