View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 10:14 AM   #7
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskariot View Post
The article describes a very cool genre system, but I have a question. How is all this translated to my Sony Reader?
Because that is my foremost concern. If my Sony Reader can not use this, I have no real practical use for it. It must be compatible with the Sony Reader Collections. The somewhat cumbersome genre tags I use are compatible. They translate very well to collections on the Sony Reader.
I don't own a Sony, so I can't really say, but I think you can change what metadata fields collections should be built from in the device interface plugin. Go to preferences -> plugins -> device interface plugins and look for the Sony plugin.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote