View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 11:58 AM   #7
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
That's news since I've run both platforms with USB since first release and not come across platform specific glitches, just USB foul-ups especially due to standard changes and/or power problems... and the same problems for both Mac & PC... had more problems with unix/linux , usually down to drivers and not so common now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommonReader View Post
First of all I would connect the Sony to a different computer to check if the reader is defective or if this is solely a problem of connecting this reader to a specific Mac. If it connects with the other computer I would go to a Mac forum for advice, as you will probably get better support there as regards USB glitches. USB never worked as well with Macs as it did with Windows machines in the past, I don't know if they have sorted that out by now.
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote