View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 06:20 AM   #2
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by slantybard View Post
Not sure if I am just doing something stupid or not, but I am having problems generating a catalog from a single tagged group of about 235 books. I have no problems with developing a standard catalog, but am trying to generate a catalog with only the title, author, and description and after modifying the template file, keep getting a "line index out of range" error OR a "no contents" error …
You were a were a bit more aggressive in editing the template than I originally envisioned.

Patch submitted, fixed in next release.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote