View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 06:39 AM   #9
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
I have a Nokia as well (I can't recall the model name, my phone is a 4 year old model). The battery is still going strong, and my phone has taken more drops than I care to recall, with no damage.
Mine is close on 12 years.

Quote:
This is a bit off topic, but has anyone read anything about e-book readers being a target for pickpockets and thieves? I'm just curious.
No, but then I've never, yet, seen one in the wild .... (unless they've already been pinched.....)
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote