View Single Post
Old 12-25-2007, 02:43 AM   #15
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiiri View Post
In your tutorial, you started with the html0 file for BD and the photos that that file referenced, but how would I go about taking a .prc file that was already built and implementing those changes after the fact, without the source files?
I don't believe there's a way of doing that, unfortunately. My tutorial is aimed at people creating books themselves from the original PG (or whatever) files.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote