View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 11:05 AM   #1
jharker
Developer
jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iRex iLiad v1, Blackberry Tour, Kindle DX, iPad.
iOS 4 / iBooks new formatting changes?

Just curious -- do any ePub developers have an iPhone upgraded to iOS4? Or an iPad running the iOS 4 beta?

If so, does it include a new version of iBooks?

What I'm wondering is, what formatting / feature support changes are planned for iBooks in the next version? Does anyone have the latest (iOS 4) iBooks version? Have there been any recent changes? (I only have version 1.1 on my iPad.)

I recall that the upgrade from version 1.0 to 1.1 broke or changed a number of formatting elements. So I was wondering if perhaps the same thing might happen again...
jharker is offline   Reply With Quote