View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 08:57 AM   #6
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I'm always disconcerted when I see an ebook company - when giving us a reading experience on an ebook reader - shows text without ANY spaces between paragraphs IN ADDITION to showing no indentation whatsoever on those paragraphs.

But what the heigh-hoooo!
That's just me,
and maybe not youuuu!

That seems to be a result of German book formatting. Tolinos display English eBooks the same as other eReaders.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote