View Single Post
Old 07-28-2018, 03:42 PM   #19
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbnJrg View Post
I installed the new version but I can't run it since it appears a dialog saying that the file "api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll" is not present. I reinstalled Sigil but the issue remains. ¿What can I do?

EDIT: I'm using Windows 7 64 bits
I think I found the cause of the issue. I had already installed the lasted C++ VS 2015 runtime library. When I installed Sigil 0.9.10, I don't know why, it installed again the Visual C++ Redistributable para Visual Studio 2015. And with that distribution, Sigil didn't run. Then I did the following:

1. I uninstalled Sigil 0.9.10
2. I unistalled MS Visual C++ 2015 Redistributale (x64)
3. I installed again vc_redist.x64.exe
4. I installed again Sigil 0.9.10 and when Sigil wanted to install the C++ runtime library, I aborted the installation and this time, Sigil worked.

It seems that Sigil want to install MS Visual C++ 2015 Redistributale (x64) even when this package is present and updated.
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote