View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 12:41 PM   #25
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
On October 31st, I've entered this writing stuff into Nanowrimo.

Even though I can cheat a bit (one short story is already written; it needs a big rewrite in some places, but I think rewriting is a lot faster than starting completely from scratch), I fully expect to fail this challenge, as writing 1667 words a day is huge. Thats more than four complete A4's, or 8 pages in a paperback.
How many words are you figuring per page Katsunami? I use 250 words/page as a rule of thumb and it comes out to only 6.668 pages.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote