View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 02:09 AM   #9
ascherjim
Addict
ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: BeBook One, PocketBook 360, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascherjim View Post
Kovidgoyal: Great. I'll give it a try as soon as you post b12 and I can download and install it. Again, many thanks. Jim
Kovidgoyal: I downloaded and installed b12 and again attempted to convert an Adelaide html title, with the same failed results. Details are below. Maybe we'd better just give up on this. I don't want to take up anymore of your time. Many thanks. Jim

Convert book 1 of 1 (u'Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire (Chapter1)')
InputFormatPlugin: HTML Input running on C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\My Documents\My Books\eBook Library\Edward Gibbon\Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire (Ch (147)\Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire (Ch - Edward Gibbon.html
Language not specified
Creator not specified
Building file list...
IgnoreFile(u"Could not read from file: C:\\Documents and Settings\\Compaq_Owner\\My Documents\\My Books\\eBook Library\\Edward Gibbon\\Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire (Ch (147)\\index.html with error: (2, 'No such file or directory')",)
IgnoreFile(u"Could not read from file: C:\\Documents and Settings\\Compaq_Owner\\My Documents\\My Books\\eBook Library\\Edward Gibbon\\Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire (Ch (147)\\chapter2.html with error: (2, 'No such file or directory')",)
Found files...
HTMLFile:0:a:C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\My Documents\My Books\eBook Library\Edward Gibbon\Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire (Ch (147)\Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire (Ch - Edward Gibbon.html
Parsing Decline%20and%20Fall%20of%20the%20Roman%20Empire%2 0%28Ch%20-%20Edward%20Gibbon.html ...
Stripping comments and meta tags from Decline%20and%20Fall%20of%20the%20Roman%20Empire%2 0%28Ch%20-%20Edward%20Gibbon.html
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "worker.py", line 103, in <module>
File "worker.py", line 90, in main
File "calibre\gui2\convert\gui_conversion.pyo", line 17, in gui_convert
File "calibre\ebooks\conversion\plumber.pyo", line 638, in run
File "calibre\customize\conversion.pyo", line 213, in __call__
File "calibre\ebooks\html\input.pyo", line 284, in convert
File "calibre\ebooks\html\input.pyo", line 358, in create_oebbook
File "calibre\ebooks\oeb\base.pyo", line 935, in fget
File "calibre\ebooks\oeb\base.pyo", line 814, in _parse_xhtml
File "lxml.etree.pyx", line 2440, in lxml.etree.fromstring (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:23985)
File "parser.pxi", line 1510, in lxml.etree._parseMemoryDocument (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:63925)
File "parser.pxi", line 1382, in lxml.etree._parseDoc (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:62795)
File "parser.pxi", line 891, in lxml.etree._BaseParser._parseUnicodeDoc (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:59726)
File "parser.pxi", line 542, in lxml.etree._ParserContext._handleParseResultDoc (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:56659)
File "parser.pxi", line 628, in lxml.etree._handleParseResult (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:57504)
File "parser.pxi", line 568, in lxml.etree._raiseParseError (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:56902)
lxml.etree.XMLSyntaxError: Attribute xmlns redefined, line 1, column 23
ascherjim is offline   Reply With Quote