View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 08:50 PM   #1
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Question SD card and "recommended" organization of folders

I use calibre 0.4.136 and Intrepid Ubuntu.
I have a PRS-505 with a 2 GB SD card.

I remarked that calibre created on the root of this SD card a calibre folder where all my books are stored.

When I first plugged this SD card some months ago, as I did not know what to do, I just replicated the content of the folders of the main memory (without the books). I think this may be not useful since I now have two sets of collections...

Before I make too many dangerous experiments, I wonder if there is a kind of "recommended" organization of folders for the SD card. Would for example a plain calibre folder contaning the books and nothing else be a good idea ?
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote