View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 09:01 PM   #41
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Good you got your money back. No need to sell etc. Sorry it was a pain.

I think broken substrates are a rarity in ereaders, but can happen to any brand, cover or not.
I recently suffered a broken substrate on my Kobo mini. I've decided not to replace it till the fall and it won't be with a Kobo although I find the build quality of Kobo readers as good as any despite my broken mini.

I had a very sturdy leather case on my 600 and a light plastic one on my T1, Neither would have likely survived getting caught in a car door.

I would replace my T3 if it got broken, but each to their own.

Glad you got successfully through the process.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote