View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 02:53 PM   #26
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
well I am 99% happy with my T3, now that I have found out how to stop books form hyphenating - but maybe I'd look at Kobo as a 2nd choice.

I give the T3 99% not 100% because the inside of the front cover is a fluff magnet & it has a weird sticky surface so you you have to pick off any stray bits of lint by hand. Maybe that is intentional, to pull them off the screen but I worry that it will have the opposite effect,i.e. it will catch loose bits from bedding etc & will transfer those to the screen
How did you get the T3 to stop hyphenating??? This is basically a deal breaker for me on this device, on top of them removing the alphabetical index on the sidebar to help navigate large book lists.
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote