View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:15 PM   #287
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollonk View Post
The Kindle touch (5, if I understand correctly) is out of my price range, but the $69 is K4?
What about this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazon-Kindl...item4ac0af153b

Would it do the job?
That is the K3 model that twobob referred to.
Probably the minimum for slow graphics presentation.
I.E: Flash display of a static page. It has been shown here (by geekmaster) that has the processing power to show reasonably good 'slow scan' (low frame rate) video.

The K4, K5, (and OOPR Kpw) have an on-chip graphics co-processor in addition to being a faster processor.

The "Cheapest" model in the US Amazon store is the "Kindle" (A.K.A: Kindle mini, K4, Kindle non-touch).

Page through the prefix index pages (see forum sticky) - geekmaster put a picture of each model on the device specific pages.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote