View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 06:45 PM   #188
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
No, this is not true for me or for others as was explained above. It may be true for you, but that is far from universal.
Thank you Kenny! It is also NOT true for me. I have spent entire days in front of my pc reading ebooks and before I got ebooks I was reading fan fiction on my pc.

I have also spent hours reading on my Sony reader and hours reading from my Samsung Galaxy 5 MP. all WITHOUT eyestrain.

People need to stop trying to shoehorn everyone else in the world into their own personal universe/preference!
cfrizz is online now   Reply With Quote