View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 02:36 PM   #233
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Goodreads keeps track for me, too, but they aren't always matched up with my own shelf which I use to mark books read for 2012. I have marked 216 books, and goodreads says 226. My goal of 250 is not going to be met. Maybe I'll put 200 for 2013.
Goodreads had a huge change this year so you may have lost a few titles. When Amazon removed them they had to find new sources so page urls change, covers....etc

I had to fix alot of stuff after that mess but it should be fine from now on.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote