View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 03:14 AM   #1
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
SkipStone browser for Kindle Touch

This thread evolves from Alternative browser thread.
I'll be quick.
I finally managed to turn SkipStone browser into something usable for Kindle Touch users. It is very lightweight and simple application. May be considered as a replacement for built-in browser. It may be better for some uses and worse for others. You will find out for yourself.
I repaired major bugs and gathered stuff into GUI Launcher package that you will find on my webpage. There are some more instructions there too.
Please test.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot1.gif
Views:	3660
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	94504   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot2.gif
Views:	3650
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	94505   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot3.gif
Views:	3162
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	94506   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot4.gif
Views:	2863
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	94507  

Last edited by baf; 10-20-2012 at 03:23 AM.
baf is offline   Reply With Quote