View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 05:33 AM   #1
Hoods7070
Groupie
Hoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notesHoods7070 can name that song in three notes

Device: Nexus 7"
Some specific questions for Touch owners

Hi

I am on the verge of buying a Kobo Touch - living in the middle of nowhere means I can't lay hands on any devices prior to buying, and I have to rely on other means to assess them, so I'd greatly appreciate some answers I haven't found to these questions:

1) Is it true you can't use the Kobo Touch with mains power?
2) Is it true there are recommendations always on screen? If so, is this only the case if you are using Wi-Fi and Kobo stores? Can you pay more and/or get rid of the recommendations in some other way, as you can with Kindle advertising?
3) Can you hold the Kobo comfortably and still avoid "bumping" the screen, thus regulary turning pages accidentally? I've read this as a negative in some reviews, but prefer to get this opinion from users.

Many thanks!
Hoods7070 is offline   Reply With Quote