View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 01:47 PM   #6
The Joker
Addict
The Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-books

Device: NookColor.........rooted
I've had some minor issues with my wireless connections (ATT - Uverse).....nothing like the OP seems to be having.....
I can't say I noticed the issue before updating to 1.0.1 (I did the 1.0.1 update right before rooting).....
I didn't notice any issues before rooting, which was before Xmas, I've only had some issues after rooting.....but the kicker is...

My kids got laptops for Xmas....combined with their Itouches, and my laptop......I might be having issues with too many users.....I'm not sure about that yet....Seems the NC is only one that cuts out sometimes....

So I don't think rooting is really the issue, which concerned me at first....

The last few day's I've had no issues though.....I've noticed when the nook goes to sleep it loses it's connection....After waking it up, I've been hitting the N button a couple times and waiting to see the connection before attempting to go on the net....
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote