View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 10:36 PM   #12
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S9, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedwinters View Post

I really don't want to get rid of the sony - but it just doesn't have the 'fun' factor of the nook. I really like the Nook's backgrounds and screensavers It's also completely discontinued.

I'm keeping the Nook - but it's a really tough choice.. I might keep the 505 as well....
Great review. I have a Nook and my wife has Kindle2. Before I came to this forum they were the only 2 ereaders I knew about. But from what I have learned the Sony 505 seems like a reader I could be happy with.

~eddie
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote