View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 07:22 AM   #94
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laine View Post
I think I am now officially old. I found the retros more entertaining than the new works.
Well, I read the retro short stories and the retro novelettes and found them very old fashioned and boring and lacking. It was very hard to get engaged in a story where the main point seemed to be to present new scientific stuff (which is not new now for an sf reader) and where the story and telling if it was rather bad.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote