View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 06:53 AM   #37509
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
You'll do just fine, KK. You know you always do... And you have the moral support of all of us to help keep you steady.

I'm sitting here with a late afternoon mug of tea, just back from the fencing salle with a great big grin on my face. A good day fencing is like a... a... a... a good day fencing! Now waiting for the washing machine to finish cleaning my uniform so we can go get some diner. I really worked up an appetite!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote