View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 09:59 PM   #38
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awak View Post
About the Game Time feature: If it drains battery that much, I will display the game time only when the game is finished.

The idea of having Game Time is I have plans in future that players can edit or load a Chess Game from a file themselves, then they can competite with each other to see who can win the game in shortest time!

About the "AUTHOR tag", I don't know how to change it on the "TOP" level so that the Title is different in the Cover View. I suspect it is something to do with the Keystore when you sign the application and I cannot do anything about it...
RE TITLE: hmm.. let me go look it up. it's something simple. a text file.
It's been a while since I did kindlets. AH RIGHT FOUND IT change it in there. (Implementation-Vendor: vhnvn)

RE TIMER: probably not a bad plan. although 1 update per minute really wouldn't hurt...

RE GAME LOADNG: nice idea. given the minimal data required (limited spaces and piece types) it shouldn't be too painful

I did try to start to learn the game, Need more time.
REALLY COULD DO WITH A TIME TURNER

If I can be of any help at all. don't hesitate to ask.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Selection_231.png
Views:	670
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	101927  

Last edited by twobob; 02-24-2013 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Implementation-Vendor: vhnvn
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote