View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 05:31 AM   #62
entodoays
Zealot
entodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1
The Diag partition is the second partition following the Recovery one. It has a 10Mb size, cramfs file system, on linux its reference is /dev/sdb2 and I think it must be the mmcblk2p2.img partition.

I had problems with the dictionary and sleep before I upgraded to the latest firmware.

I do not have an sd card in my Reader. I only put one to flash restore sets or backup/restore partitions.

I usually charge my Reader through my computer. I plug it to my computer practically every day. But the problem is not related to this. I've been turning it off and on again, then using it normally. When I put on sleep, the problems start, whether or not I had connected to the PC.

Yes, I think it is probably a hardware fault. Do you think it is worth sending to Sony for repairs or will it cost too much?
entodoays is offline   Reply With Quote