View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 12:56 AM   #26
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
I'm looking for a pre-reader for my book Don Quixote, Warlord of Mars. It's a planetary romance/chivalrous romance. The main character is Don Quixote, who sleepwalks from his deathbed, rides away on Rocinante, and finds himself on the Red Planet. Don Quixote had just come to terms that bold knights-errant were not real, and in particular, he is not one of them. Yet, he finds himself in a world where knight-errantry is a reality.

I'm looking for whatever feedback you're willing to provide. If I natter on to much, let me know. If there are things that need expanding, please let me know.

It's not a long novel, about 53,000 words. I'd be willing to read your novel if you will read mine. Thanks.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote