View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:04 PM   #2
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
I can't comment on any setting for it (I don't know of one, but maybe there is), but one way or another if I look through the pages of books on my T1 (with the current firmware), open a book then close it and then use the back button to get back to the list I end up at the page the book I opened was on.

If instead of using the back button I go to the Home page using the Home button, then next time into the book list it is at page 1.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote