View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 12:48 PM   #19
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSFReader View Post
Thank you, that at least partly answers my question. I take it that it's the same for epub files : only the "locks" are defeated, the files are otherwise left untouched. Is that right ?
Yes. I believe the developers' intentions have been to make as little change to the books as possible. (Presumably because that way there's the least chance of messing something up.)
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote