View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 04:05 PM   #255
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
new version of experimental K8 mobi_unpack.py

Hi,

I have had access to more samples (including the fixed layout Children's sample) and therefore have:

- added support for image files used in CSS sheets (needed for fixed layout)

- modified the unpacker to deal with the extra metadata fields used by fixed-layout ebooks
"RegionMagnification", "fixed-layout",
"book-type", "orientation-lock", "original-resolution"

- identified the BOUNDARY section number

- builds the epub from the K8 pieces with compression now

- fixed the mobi_k8proc.py class code to be better encapsulated (added accessor methods)

- fixed support for older mobis with no ncx

So attached is the very latest version of the experimental mobi_unpack.py program.

python ./mobi_unpack.py Jerome.mobi test/

PS: I have just updated the .zip attachment with all bug fixes I know about so far including some additional support for guide elements.

PPS: I have again now updated the .zip attachment to support multiple @import url statements in css.

PPPS: removed since DiapDealer has posted the latest version later on in this thread.

Last edited by KevinH; 01-18-2012 at 10:28 AM. Reason: removed old zip DiapDealer has posted the latest version
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote