View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 04:03 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Does Fictionwise use calibre?

I'm asking because I like the kerning on their converted book. (I'm assuming that's what it is; although, could it be a different font than BookDesigner's default font?)

What would I have to do - exactly - if I wanted to format a book to look like Fictionwise's books?

I use BookDesigner exclusively, and I like it. However, I'm in a playful (dangerous?) mood right now and want to experiment.

Also, I don't want anything to get "broken" with Sony's Ebook Library.....so any advice, calibre fiends?

Thanks,
Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote