View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 03:11 PM   #7
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
That sounds generous. Does anyone know the average and median price of books in the KDP?
I'm sure someone does, these are about books in the KDP Select program, which is a part of the KDP, maybe I'll change the thread title.

Anyway, most people seem to think that setting your book at 2.99 American is the way to go...

I do think there is a distinction between borrowing and lending, I am just not quite sure what it is yet.
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote