View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 07:16 PM   #3
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by petrucci View Post
The e-mail I received said the author received $2.48 each time one of their books was borrowed.

The money sounds great, as I would not earn much more than that for selling an e-book through them.
Borrowed? as in lent between individual ereaders or individuals, files sent through social media etc..., but not directly using Amazon? I'm not sure the KDP is set up for that sort thing but it sounds interesting.

I imagine the Hunger Games was the most downloaded book but some actual data would be nice.
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote