View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 11:30 PM   #4
AgentBEATS
Connoisseur
AgentBEATS began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Nintendo DS, HTC Desire
Thanks for the quick replies, I was planning on doing just that, meaning heading to Futureshop/Best Buy and Indigo to check them out in person. However both Futureshop and Best Buy have had the Libre in stock for weeks and even stopping by today showed that they probably will not put it out on display at all.

While I haven't played around much with it, I have tried out the Sony Pocket. It's quite nice and in the same price range, however the lack of expansion makes me skip it all together. Again, I doubt I will ever need even 1 or 2 GB of space, I just like the option.

Definitely though, from what I've seen from the Sony models in store is that I quite dislike the E-Ink's blackouts during page turns. Everyone says you get used to it, but I don't want to get used to it really, which is why I started considering the Libre at all.

I'll check out Indigo when the Kobo is out and check that out before I make any final decisions. Anyways, definitely would still like to hear more thoughts on this. Thanks for the help.
AgentBEATS is offline   Reply With Quote