View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 10:07 AM   #50
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykke View Post
I used to embolden my favorite fonts with a font editor, and they felt so much more comfortable to read with than the standard font boldness. But I agree that contrasting/emboldening is a much-needed feature. Some of the included fonts are ridiculously thin! Perhaps in firmware 6…
I did sideload fonts, but somehow I didn't find one that was just right. Until now I didn't know there is a font editor I could have used. Le sigh. Well, I've learned something today, thanks to you, Lykke, so today is a good day.
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote