View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 02:30 AM   #38
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
Even though I choose an iPhone as my daily driver...I think I can fairly rate Android devices. Even though I’d never pay “iPhone money” for an Android device...or none so far
Actually you can't fairly rate Android devices if your experience is limited to cheap and under powered ones. Especially if you try to imagine how a mid range Android phone should work based on how your cheap Android tablet works. If you go all the way up to iPhone money on a high end Android phone, the gap in experience will be even bigger.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote